Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Yellow faced Balls
  • rosscore
    Free Member

Really? And they wonder why any politico’s can’t be taken seriously what with fights and God knows what else they’ll do to get their sad faces on TV.

This tonight swmbo watched that dancing programme and a clumsy ape dressed as the Mask character was staggering about in the name of entertainment and it was Ed bloody Balls… wtf.

drlex
    Free Member

Adjust your set? Yellow suit and green face on mine, Would you rather he follow Nick Clegg on to HIGNFY hosting or Tony Blair on to the lecture circuit?

RustySpanner

Mr Balls, as far as I’m aware, never suggested that female prisoners be chained to their beds whilst they give birth.
    Unlike media darling Ann Widdecome.

Also, as far as I’m aware, he’s never voted to restrict the rights of gay people whilst attempting to cover up his own gay relationships, as Michael Portillo has done.
    Give the hypocrite a new series.

Still, nice of you to bring it up.

mashiehood
    Free Member

Jeez give the bloke a break, he’s got balls (excuse the pun) to get out there, well out of his comfort zone in the name of entertainment. You are probably sitting at home channel flicking whinging at everyone you perceive to be happier than you are. Get a life!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

+100 Pete.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Yellow faced Balls’ is closed to new replies.