Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Yay! The Apprentice returns!
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Coming back 14/15th October.

Bring on the bellendery!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

**** awful programme, and why anyone would wanna work with that twonk is beyond me.
    Thanks for the PSA, I’ll make sure I’m out Al!

baronsamedi
    Free Member

with out wishing to “undermine” you I can think of about a thousand things you could do that would be a better use of your time.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I will be tuning in to the bullshit bingo. Its like watching middle management running around trying to dodge gunfire.

eskay

Cringeworthy TV. A few people at work watch it continue to talk to me about it even though I make it clear that I cannot stand the show!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cringeworthy TV. A few people at work watch it continue to talk to me about it even though I make it clear that I cannot stand the show!

Just roll with the punches.

funkmasterp

I hate the man simply because of Amstrad. There was always one strange kid at school who had one. Get a Commodore or Spectrum ya weirdo! Plus Sugar, either commit to a beard or shave that godawful tat off your face.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Wow, got a “holier than thou” on post 3!

Lighten up FFS!

binners

Compulsive viewing in the same way the X Factor auditions are. Delusional people are funny. X factor people are funny because they think they can sing. These people are utterly terrifying as they firmly believe they should be running the country. 😯

kcal

you seem awfully touchy when a re-post runs counter to your opinion, Al…

croen
    Free Member

Al, go easy on the Baron, he has only just died. That sort of thing can make you cranky in the mornings 😉

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29505646

the-muffin-man

Ace – car crash TV at it’s finest!

samuri
    Free Member

They look like the worst lot yet. Useless managers, backstabbing, only in it for themselves.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m not sure Yay! Is a good word for this Programme. 😕

smartay

Just goes to show how confidence outways any practical knowledge or skill.
    Just like real life, I’m afraid see it everyday in work

DezB
    Free Member

Compulsive viewing – Far, far from that.

rocketman
    Free Member

I like it it reminds me of work

DezB
    Free Member

it reminds me of work

Jeez, I work with a few utter knobends, but none are that bad!

rickmeister

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxi6QDwQyLU[/video]

Rubber_Buccaneer

Jeez, I work with a few utter knobends, but none are that bad!

How do I put this, could you possibly be the one? 🙂

badnewz
    Free Member

Not my cup of tea. But as a flagship BBC pile of crap show, you won’t be able to escape the publicity for the next two months.

gobuchul
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ss-59fi4nM[/video]

That pretty much sums it up.

joolsburger
    Free Member

It’s like the penny tours they used to give of places like Bedlam in Victorian times. Inform, Educate, Entertain? Not for me.

DezB
    Free Member

How do I put this, could you possibly be the one?

Fighting talk!

mudshark
    Free Member

Well there are always a few guys with the right skillz so I like watching them come through.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’d love to be ion the selection board…”OK so we have 5 utter bell ends, 1 girl with huge chebs, 3 Walter Mittys, I guess we have to do the boring bit now and choose the contenders

kcal – Member

you seem awfully touchy when a re-post runs counter to your opinion, Al…

I just think it’s such nonsense tv that it’s a waste of keyboard time to even moan about it. People that do – do they spend every hour of every day productively? I doubt it.

RustySpanner

I like it.
    I also like ‘I’m a Celebrity….’

At some stage, it’s all bound to go a bit ‘Lord of the Flies’. 🙂

I genuinely think they should combine the two:
    Which failed celebrity can earn as much money as possible whilst being forced to fight for their lives in the jungle?
    Last one left alive gets a chat show.

johndoh
    Free Member

I think they should do a charity I’m a Celeb with Ant and Dec in the jungle doing the Bushtucker Trails….

andyl
    Free Member

I think they should do a charity I’m a Celeb with Ant and Dec in the jungle doing the Bushtucker Trails… getting eaten by wild animals.

Fixed 🙂

chrismac

THe scary thing about this programme is that both Sugar and the contestants think they are good at business and how to run one. Its car crash time.

I notice no winner has actually lasted the length of the contract prize.

benji
    Free Member

I’ll be watching it, as it’s good fun playing management buzzword bingo, and just seeing how egotistical some people can be when they clearly have no grip on the figures or the facts.

crazy-legs

The scary thing about this programme is that both Sugar and the contestants think they are good at business and how to run one. Its car crash time.

That’s why I like it.
    I remember one episode with Sugar laying into one contestant slagging him off for having one bad idea, pushing it over everything else and running with it in spite of the dawning realisation that it was crap.

Had I been the contestant, I would have replied with “What, like you and that em@iler videophone?”

mudshark
    Free Member

I notice no winner has actually lasted the length of the contract prize.

The first winner, Tim Campbell, did well I think; maybe the later ones were more interested in the potential celebrity aspect. James Max from the first series was very good and seems the best ever candidate to me – went on to do well. No idea about the rest though, there was that one who tried to sue Alan and Saira who has been on telly a bit. I reckon quite a few of the contestants will have done well though as they had belief in themselves and that does count for a lot – particularly in sales roles which this show seems to rate highly.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Yay! The Apprentice returns!’ is closed to new replies.