Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Yawn – photo printer £50-£100?
  • ski
    Free Member

OK, sorry in advance, I know this has been done to death in the past, just looking for an up to date view…….

My last one (Epson Stylus Photo something) has just died!

Any recomendations on a decent one, to print up to A4, that is cheap to run if possible, that can if needed, use none branded ink?

Wifi would be nice too.

Is there one worth looking at around the £50-£100?

Ta.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

TechRadar have a recent roundup of inkjets, at least 3 of which are on offer at [my local] Tesco at the moment. I’ll probably be buying the Lexmark one they mention (£70), although £100 should get you a better photo printer, maybe from Amazon or similar.

http://www.techradar.com/news/computing-components/peripherals/best-printer-2011-15-top-inkjet-and-laser-printers-934172

Only issue is it’s expensive to run – the Epson was fairly cheap IIRC.

molgrips
    Free Member

HP for my money.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    vinnyeh

These guys sell a reliable ciss system with decent inks which for around £40 cut the cost of ink for our Canon by an almost unbelievable amount- I wouldn’t consider buying an inkjet now without installing a continuous ink system.

Mintman
    Free Member

I use a Canon IP something or other and it suits me fine. I’m only an amateur though and generally print stuff as favours or if i’m feeling particularly pleased with my photography prowess…

VanMan
    Free Member

Go and have a look in a WHSmith’s, just passed one in Glasgow with an HP Wireless deskjet (no idea of model) for £40. Think it said down from £70 but didn’t pay much attention.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Yawn – photo printer £50-£100?’ is closed to new replies.