Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Yahoo mail question
  • dashed
    Free Member

Driving me mad – yahoo mail has suddenly started grouping emails by conversation (only in Chrome, not in explorer). What have I done to enable this??? I want the old fashioned view back 🙁

technicallyinept
    Free Member

To revert back to ‘classic’ yahoo mail, you need to disable javascript (then re-enable it after you’ve switched)

dashed
    Free Member

Sorry, didn’t mean I wanted yahoo classic back, just that I wanted my mails to be shown in the order I received them and not linked together in a “conversation”. I’m guessing it’s a chrome thing as not happening in explorer…

DezB
    Free Member

Not just the “Sort by …” button above the sender column?

andytherocketeer

Think “Classic” is no more? Thought it was a one way change now with no way to go back.

I’m running Chrome, and don’t see them linked as a conversation. Looks like a normal reverse chronological email listing to me.

dashed
    Free Member

I want normal chronological order back in my life!! “Sort by” drop down at the top only allows to rearrange by date, either first to last or vice versa.

Single emails, i.e. those not part of a conversation show up as normal. Those that at part of a conversation (where I’ve replied to an email or someone has replied to my email show up like the one below – it’s even linking stuff from my Draft folder!!

DezB
    Free Member

Your Yahoo has transmogrified into Gmail!
    Mine doesn’t look like that (but then it is the BT version.

andytherocketeer

There’s no “Conversation” link on the left either, on that pic. I have one between Inbox and Drafts, but I’ve no idea what it is or why it it there, just that it is empty.

DezB
    Free Member

Remembered I had an old Yahoo account. It has a link – full of spam if I select it

PapaWheelie
    Free Member

I’m using Yahoo mail classic on Chrome and don’t have any problems.
    Of course, now I’m getting paranoid it will all change . . .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Yahoo mail question’ is closed to new replies.