Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • XTR not blingy enough for you?
  • duntmatter
    Free Member

The next step after this would have to be diamonds on your valve caps!

Would mind seeing it all on a bike though.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Surely that’s the biking equivalent of putting a carbon fibre bonnet on your honda civic or something? Stupidly expensive and only marginally better.

pinches
    Free Member

dunno, carbon bonnet is going to be 10-12kg lighter. quite alot of weight to be saved.

although, yumeya is a bit tastelessly bling for my liking, chav chic if you like.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

pinches
    dunno, carbon bonnet is going to be 10-12kg lighter. quite alot of weight to be saved.

Yes but it costs four or five hundred quid. Cant think of a real life situation where having an extra 12 kgs of weight is going to be a severe hindrance to my driving my car. Which was why I chose that analogy. Maybe it was a stupid analogy. God, now I am starting to question everything……..:)

Smee
    Free Member

gnargnar – stick 12kg of balancing weights on one of your front wheels then see if that has any effect. 😉

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Probably gonna make a dick of myself with this post but here goes…….in a front wheel drive car….say like a civic for example, wouldnt extra weight over the front wheels actually give added grip/acceleration and stability at high speeds?

*runs and hides*

Smee
    Free Member

No.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member
    radoggair
    Free Member

GNARGNAR – what??? come out of hiding poor boy

Just phoned Honda up to let them know our wee secret. There reply was that the next Type R will weigh two and a half tonnes ( 80/20 front bias), so they can take account of this extra grip and acceleration. Believe they may have to reduce there horsepower as well just to cope.

stumpyjon

I’ve heard the Yumeya stuff described as Essex bathroom bling (on account of the disgusting gold colour).

Sums it up really. 🙄

sodafarls
    Free Member

I like the description of “upgrade kit”. More an indication of insecurity. Still, it will give me the opportunity of laughing at the sad, lifeless cretins that buy such trinkets and stick them to their bike.

Come on , who will be the first to assert that I find it hilarious as I “can’t afford it”?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Wouldn’t mind some of the bits on there, just ‘cos they look nice….

But not for the money they want!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘XTR not blingy enough for you?’ is closed to new replies.