Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • XO Trigger shift problem
  • phildowling
    Free Member

3rd ride out on my new bike today getting it set up for Bonty 24 and i think my X0 rear mech is having "issues" 🙄

I work for a dealer so will speak to Fisher tomorrow but wonder if anyone else has had the same.Typical though few days before and event!

First 5-6 gear are fine on the way up then as you get up to the bigger rings the trigger kinda flicks round more before engaging and moving up (it's not the rear mech or indexing) its as if theres no click there.
    Coming down its fine though.

Bloody gears! This is why i love my Singlespeed 😆

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Hi Phil I got in right kafufal when i tried to replace a cable on an x9 shifter. What you describe sounds like some of the symtoms I had when the trigger shifter was not %100 assembled correctly. They are a bit fidly inside to say the least so be carefull before pulling it apart. I think I posted here for help and some one gave me a link to a site with pictures and instuctions of assembly. There is almost nothing on the sram site!

http://www.sicklines.com/tech/howto/sram-x9-shifter-rebuild/

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

mine did this when the bearings inside shattered after not much use. Fisher replaced it eventually as the bearing are not available as a spare without buying the full rebuild kit.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

I am having trouble with the left hand (2009) X9 shifter – shifts fine but the leaver does not return back without being coaxed!, like the spring tension is not up to much? under a year old but bought off here, still worth trying to warranty it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘XO Trigger shift problem’ is closed to new replies.