Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • XO Eagle 29er carbon dually racebikes – Any deals out there?
  • Buzzard
    Free Member

Struggling to find any deals on high-end carbon dual suspension 29ers. XO Eagle level spec is what I’m after but cannot find anything with significant savings. Anyone else found some?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Start with your budget….
    Start with 2017 bikes in xxs and xxxl

Buzzard
    Free Member

budget is below £4k and unfortunately I’m normally a large. Nothing really out there from what I can find this morning

mikewsmith
    Free Member

any particular travel?
    Probably not going to spot you anything here but it’s a little vague? XC race Enduro Race? DH Race?

With a good frame I’d go with GX out the box for the price if the rest was good, bargain shopping is about compromises 😉

oikeith

Online deals are never really deals I find these days.

Have you tried your LBS or a store nearby that sells the bigger brands, they usually always have offers on spesh, trek etc. Spesh just released there 2018 bikes so 2017 stuff will be reduced.

Buzzard
    Free Member

apologies if unclear but looking for a XC race bike. Will have to start to cold calling shops – nothing doing at any of my “local” shops but if anyone sees anything in the south east let me know.

mccraque

Seems to be plenty of deals on the 2017 Scott Sparks at the moment, right through the range. I keep perving at them myself, as it happens…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘XO Eagle 29er carbon dually racebikes – Any deals out there?’ is closed to new replies.