Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • XL Cotic Soul – calling to potential buyers
  • boltonjon

Hi guys

There was a thread a couple of months ago where Cy said he’d consider doing a batch of 10 XL Soul frames

It’s been on my list for ages to contact him and offer my deposit and it seems that i was the first to offer some cash

Cotic need at least 10 deposits before they’ll do the production run

I’ve been through the previous post and identified the following STWs who expressed an interest in purchasing one of these frames

letmetalktomark
    timc
    GHill
    letmetalktomark
    crazybaboon

So, if the above are still interested – please email Cotic and offer a deposit and we’d be up to 6

Surely there are some more gangly bikers out there who need some Soul in their lives??

Cheers guys

Jon 😀

clubber
    Free Member

About 4 years too late 🙂

Good luck getting some more buyers

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

He already does one – it’s called the Solaris. Comes with big wheels for lanky gits, too.

sugdenr
    Free Member

I’m in, for a bfe……..am I helping?

letmetalktomark

I wouldn’t want two …..

The Solaris does have my attention now though. 😕

Toasty

Yeah, sure I would have a couple of years back, I’d rather just have a Solaris now 🙂

younggeoff

Solaris ride great, wish I could afford one 🙁

freeandsingle
    Free Member

Interested in one of the older souls in XL for £400?

boltonjon

freedandsingle

are you selling one? what year & colour?

timc
    Free Member

Tbh I’m bored of waiting, if there is a firm plan & delivery date, I’m likey to buy/deposit, I want to hear what Cotic are saying before i start sending emails etc

freeandsingle
    Free Member

The XLs were 2004 only I believe, mine was bought in 2005 from Cotic by the previous owner (someone on here, can’t remember who). I’ve owned it for about 4 or 5 years, it’s in black and it tends to live in the garage as a frame only, occasionally getting build up, ridden for a bit then stripped down. Can sort out some pics if there’s interest

boltonjon

TimC

Cotic won’t entertain it unless people contact them direct and/or stump up hard cash

talk is cheap and forum banter is even cheaper!

The delivery date was previously set at October, but now would be later as we’ve wasted a couple of months

Drop them an email and show your interest

I’d be happy to pay a deposit – but they need 10 interested parties

boltonjon

freeandsingle

I’m not sure if £400 is a reasonable amount to ask for it – but if we can negotiate, then i’m in

Send me some photos to jonclucas@gmail.com

Cheers

letmetalktomark

After some consideration I am going to with draw my interest.

By the time I sold on my VGC 19” Soul I would have lost a good deal of money that I would have to find to buy the same frame only larger.

Think I will keep hold of my 19” and look for a Solaris when finances allow …..

freeandsingle
    Free Member

No problem, I’ll get some photos taken for you tomorrow and we’ll see how we go 🙂

boltonjon

what some men will do, or will not do, for an extra inch or two!!! 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘XL Cotic Soul – calling to potential buyers’ is closed to new replies.