Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Xfusion dropper servicing
  • jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Have a Hi-lo dropper in need of some TLC. Anyone recommend somewhere I can send it?

binners

I’d throw it in a pond, and buy something decent instead. Cheaper in the long run. I’m in the process of my second warranty claim after this one lasted less than ten rides. I’ve not heard from them for a week. I’m not holding my breath.

Their product is utterly shite! And their customer service* is absolutely woeful

If you are going to persevere with it, then Molly found this solution to help make it slightly less shite

* The word service is used figuratively and this instance, and does not suggest any activity whatsoever

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Haha thanks but it was the only 27.2 I could find other than the KS ones which can’t really justify on the fatbike… I also wanted the under saddle lever rather than cabled remote for easy swap out.

Tbh it’s been decent, just gone a bit bouncy lately…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    molgrips
    Free Member

See my recent thread – thanks binbins.

Stock seal design is perplexingly weirdly bad.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Ah Ok thanks, makes interesting reading, although I don’t really wanna be taking the thing to bits myself – can I send it to you 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Yeah I’ll do it for £20 + cost of seals.

binners

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

honestly!? happy days! you wanna order the seals or shall i? your user name isnt clickable for email details…? are you Rammy way?

jamesoz

For balance my 27.2 Hilo has done a few thousand miles and a couple of years with one seal change under warranty and very little maintenance.
    My reverb stealth however looks more complicated to work on and is away for warranty much sooner and sounds terminal..

molgrips
    Free Member

Email is in profile joffer, I’ll order the seals if you like, let me price it all up later and you can pp me.

Binners – given Hilo reliability, this time next year I might well be a millionaire.

nickc

I’ve a recently serviced and then unused HiLo SL (30.9 flavour) if it’s of any use to anyone?

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Email sent, I hope

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Xfusion dropper servicing’ is closed to new replies.