Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • XC frame but can with stand some punishment
  • astura
    Free Member

Im exploring the idea of changing my frame, i currently have a parkwood which is a fab frame to be fair but iv always been a smidge reluctant to do drops/jumps on it. Im starting to do a bit more XC than before and whilst im riding quite often il see something that looks fun and want to hit it but leave it until i next go out on my full sus.

What frame could i consider thats similar price range to the parkwood? or just keep the parkwood as it will take a beating?

nickdavies

Why are you reluctant to use your parkwood like that? Rider skill or fear for the frame?
    On one stuff is generally pretty solid, I’d throw a parkwood down anything pretty much and I wouldn’t worry about it breaking, I’d say a parkwood was pretty much the ideal frame for that kind of riding. Does it have a dropper seatpost?

cynic-al
    Free Member

It passed CEN, you’ll be fine

oldnpastit

All frames have to go through CEN testing now, which involves some pretty brutal treatment. I would imagine that you will break long before the frame does.

ssboggy

Parkwoods seem to be well built like most On One frames but a mate broke his. It cracked both sides where the seat stays join the seattube. On One did warranty it though.
    Edit : just to add that he is pretty brutal with his kit!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘XC frame but can with stand some punishment’ is closed to new replies.