• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by LMT.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Xbox live renewal – best way?
  • munkster
    Free Member

Just coming to the end of my first month of Xbox live gold membership and wondered what the accepted "best" (cheapest/safest) way of renewing it is amongst the STW Xbox experts?

Cheapest "official" way seems to be £34.99 for 13 months on Amazon but I'm aware there are cheaper "unofficial" (?) ways of doing it. What's the "best" way then?? Are the cheap routes safe? Cheers in advance.

baldSpot
    Free Member

buy it from Amazon or Play – cheap and legal. if you get banned from xbox live for fraud it will be a royal PITA

munkster
    Free Member

Oh right, so the cheap options really are dodgy then? Have no probs getting it from Amazon/Play as you say, just wanted to check I wasn't missing a (legal) trick.

sofaking
    Free Member

you can get them even cheaper off ebay. used them twice and been fine both times. just check for good feedback

Cammer
    Free Member

Bought from here last time – no problems at all. Have also used ebay with no problems

baldSpot
    Free Member

not sure if they are dodgy, however, i love playing online and i wouldn't like to jeopardize that for trying to save a tenner.

do these ebay or Internet resellers send you the actual membership card or do you get an email with a code?

sofaking
    Free Member

you get an email with a photo of the actual card with the code on it. friends have used them too with no problems

BoardinBob

The cheap methods aren't dodgy. The seller plays the currency game by buying up membership cards/ codes in currencies that will provide a profit once resold in other currencies.

LMT
    Free Member

Cammer – Member
    Bought from here last time – no problems at all. Have also used ebay with no problems

This guy has a good rep on gaming forums for delivering the goods!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Xbox live renewal – best way?’ is closed to new replies.