Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Xbox Live Gold renewal
  • ChrisL

It’s that time of year where I need to renew my Xbox Live Gold membership. In previous years it’s been quite easy to find a renewal card on Amazon that’s below RRP or includes bonus months but just now I can’t find anything better than about 38 quid for the basic 12 months.

Has anyone found any better trustworthy looking offers?

nairnster
    Free Member

I got mine from Cdkeys a year ago and it cost mrabout £25, not that cheap now.
    http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360

Cougar

I’ve used Electronic First for years.

http://www.electronicfirst.com/cheap-xbox-live-codes/12-month-gold-membership-subscription/

Worth clicking through all the options as they list stuff that’s out of stock. But they’ve been consistently reliable, codes mailed out in minutes even during antisocial hours.

CDkeys is well regarded also, but EF is my go-to.

allfankledup

Cdkeys +1

Nomad
    Free Member

Cd keys here too. Renewed last month for £29

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Last couple of times I’ve renewed my sons membership I’ve used the Electronic First site with no issues at all. Same as Cougar’s link.

ChrisL

Thanks for the recommendations!

ChrisL

This year it’s £36.99 from cdkeys.com and £36.75 from Electronic First. RRP is £39.99. Does anyone know of any better offers?

Cougar

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

I’ve nothing to add to my previous comments, but will watch here with interest as mine’s due soon.

skids
    Free Member

i let mine expire then within the next week it popped up on the dashboard £1 for 1 month, then when that expired it offered me 12 months for £23.99 I think

takisawa2

£38 for mine last week.
    They’ve gone up a lot.

ChrisL

Cougar – Moderator
    Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

I went looking for the thread to see where I got it from last year and to my surprise it hadn’t been locked (I guess they’re auto locked after a year?) so I decided to continue it rather than start a new one.

skids – Member
    i let mine expire then within the next week it popped up on the dashboard £1 for 1 month, then when that expired it offered me 12 months for £23.99 I think

Sadly I almost entirely play online (mainly Destiny) so I can’t really let it lapse.

takisawa2 – Member
    £38 for mine last week.
    They’ve gone up a lot.

Should we be blaiming Brexit? 🙂

Cougar

(I guess they’re auto locked after a year?)

Yup.

allfankledup

34.99 pcworld

ChrisL

Finally remembered that I still needed to order this! I went with allfankledup’s PC World price, as they do free delivery so it was cheaper than the alternatives and I don’t need it immediately so getting the code emailed to me wasn’t necessary.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Xbox Live Gold renewal’ is closed to new replies.