Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Xbox 4gb or 250gb
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

As I’m clearly not busy this morning I may as well ask this one too.
    Laddo wants one for his room to go with his new tv, birthday pennies at the ready. We’ve got the 250 downstairs and other than the odd app I can’t see why I need that one. It will need wifi so he can do sky go to save on multi room but that’s about it.

jon1973
    Free Member

If it’s anything like the PS3 it will install games of the HDD which takes up space, I assume they do this to reduce the loading times. When this question has come up in the past, the general advice seems to be to go for one with a large HHD.

pictonroad

Large, I have the small HD, it’s a pain.

wrightyson
    Free Member

In what way is it a pain? Updates etc? I’ve never been prompted to store a game on the 250gb one.

pictonroad

New games come with 2 discs, install disc and play disc, you’ll need 4gig per game. GTA V, call of duty ghost, forza etc.

You can use a USB but for ease and convenience if rather have the the bigger disc.

votchy
    Free Member

250GB is what you need, as above things like battlefield 4 require something like 6GB of space, you can get a 250GB hard drive for the 4GB one for about £35 which may be cheaper option.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I’ve got a 250gb xbox360 sitting unused near the TV, I have an xbone hence I don’t use it.

It has Kinect, its the glossy black/silver one, based in Somerset, a few games, make me an offer?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Xbox 4gb or 250gb’ is closed to new replies.