Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • XBonetrackworld
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

anyone got one? I have one arriving later along with a copy of BF4, should I be excited?

wwaswas

I started wondering what an X Bone is. (Connected to your Y Bone?)

Then it clicked.

Down with the kids, me.

andytherocketeer

Nah gonna get the other one, just cos it’s not an XBone, and the Japanese can count… 1,2,3,4 rather than 1,360,one,…

Or a steambox.

wukfit
    Free Member

mine arrived today with BF4,
    only 3 more hours of work till i can go home and try it out,
    not back at work till the 2nd, so may get some gaming time in hopefully 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

crikey

Smudger666

Yup, but more of a COD player – I have bf4 but not really got into it.

Smudger GB is my GT so invite me if/when you get into the multiplayer.

Forza is also good for a multiplayer blast so long as there’s no one in the lobby who uses other cars for brakes!

majorspaniel

Yeah, I got a day one which MissSpaniel let me keep, it’s my Christmas present. Iv found BF4 to be very good but takes some persistence to get into online, it’s quite a bit harder than BF3, graphics are awesome though

andytherocketeer

If or when I do get a next gen thingy, it’ll be in March. CBA with all the faff of Black Friday / Christmas to get stuff like that that’s generally distributed in smaller than necessary numbers to artificially create sales panic by having “sold out”.

chriswilk
    Free Member

working for a company that provides components to the XBone, I can assure you there is no holding back of supply to create “sold out” demand. We have been working 100% for 18 months to supply the parts needed. Not so easy when they sell more than 1 million in the first day.

andytherocketeer

Wii “sold out” demand was definitely artificial.
    My local store had them on pallets in the shop. either nobody was buying them or they had so many Wiis they could keep the pallets topped up to about waist high, whilst they sold like hot cakes.
    I offered to buy 10 Wii’s and bring them for Christmas in that year where *nobody* could get Wiis.

Discounts ought to be available to those who can get codes, but not until March.

SamB
    Free Member

I’ve considered it, but not going to get a xBone or PS4 until:
    – I know which system my mates are getting
    – the bone’s hardware issues are all sorted out

Until then I’m happy to stick with AC4 and GTA5 on my 360 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

hardware issues? not experienced any (yet), would like the “one guide” to control my BT you view box (str-t1000) I’m surprised they (BT & Mickeysoft) didn’t sort that straight way, oh hang on, no I’m not, BT promised 360 compatibility with the 360 when they we’re dog poo white!

Still loving BF4, Killer Instinct and Max & the brotherhood. would recommend all of them, anyone looking for Fifa as I have a code for the full game (came with the console, I’ll never install it) that they’d like to swap for similar??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘XBonetrackworld’ is closed to new replies.