Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • X9 replacement rings…120bcd
  • DickBarton

Is it only Truvativ that does new rings for their 2×10 chain sets? Got an 11 X9 chain set and the big ring is needing replaced and reckon the inner probably isn’t far off either.

Looking about, I can only find Truvativ doing the 120bcd ring…and it is 75 quid.

Can’t afford a new chain set, so I need to get new rings…but what are my options? I can’t find them online in Europe either so no way of saving a few quid with the Euro either.

Needing a new 39 and 26…anyone know where I can find them ‘cheap’ please? Or anyone know where I can find a ‘cheap’ similar pf30 chain set?

Ta.

DickBarton

Race Face appear to do rings…anyone know if they work with X9? £100 for the pair, still a lot of cash but easier to swallow as it is both rings!

dab

I bent a tooth on my sram chainset was looking @
    renthal etc … £65+
    120bcd truativ ring cost me £25 for a 36t
    Job done 🙂

DickBarton

Where did you get that from?

dab

Nicholsons dundee

DickBarton

Ta.

benjbish

I have a 38t Renthal chainring hardly used for much less than everything else mentioned. Let me know if you are interested.

DickBarton

Bugger! Just spotted this…thanks but I’ve ordered up a new ring – Bor from Run and Ride – cheapest I could find that had rings in stock…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘X9 replacement rings…120bcd’ is closed to new replies.