Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • X fusion vengeance – rebound a bit slow??
  • portydave
    Free Member

Hi,

I have the above fork, and since new the rebound has seemed a bit slow. The only thing I did to them from new before I tested them was reduce the travel, and when I rebuilt them I used 10wt fox oil in the lower, and float fluid in the air chamber. I didn’t touch the damper.

The rebound is fine for me I think….just, but I have it on the minimum setting and it seems pretty slow. I certainly wouldn’t mind being able to try a faster rebound….and I’m not convinced its quite right.

Has anyone got and ideas?

And who do folk use to service their x fusion forks? I’d be looking for a quick turn round, and the only guys I’ve found so far seem to be j-tech.

Thanks for your help!

Dave

Speshpaul

Upgrade service in house, but you hit the nail on the head with Jtech, you won’t find any better. Give James a call and have a chat.

seavers
    Free Member

Tried giving Simon at LOCO a call? Always had good service.

pbooker1995
    Free Member

I had this problem.

Put in 10 more PSI and rebound was instantly quicker.

cultsdave
    Free Member

Slow, just like the owner!

portydave
    Free Member

Yes, they are much quicker with a little more air in them….but still not convinced they are 100%, and I run them pretty firm?

They do ride good though, just figured they should maybe have a bit more adjustability for experimenting?

Cheers

Dave…..you are the biggest bell on singletrack, and that is quite something!!

I’m guessing they might need looking at.

Mine are fine at around half way and with 10-15psi less than recommended (X-Fusion forks tend to like being run soft)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘X fusion vengeance – rebound a bit slow??’ is closed to new replies.