Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • X-Fusion Velvet 140 forks
  • widge34
    Free Member

Anyone running X Fusion forks. Are they as good as the reviews say?

richieokeefe1
    Free Member

I have a set of x fusion velvet forks set at 120mm and can say they are very good for the money . I have the basic lock out and rebound pair and havent had any problems whats so ever ! and they only cost £340 new so great value ! also they are 650b compatible which is good too if you wish to go down that route ?

1981miked
    Free Member

Yes.. They are ace.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thegeneralist
    Free Member

I think I have them on by Ibis, and to be honest I think they’re mince. They got too much stick and don’t really bounce much.

I’m not much of a mechanic though, so if you’re into all that mechano stuff then I guess you could get them to work ok.

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Think they’re great, need a bit of fiddling with air pressure, but at least as good as the revelations they replaced.

Bargain 8)

ChrisL

I have a set of the DLO ones on my hardtail. They seem like a perfectly effective fork.

brakes
    Free Member

I have a pair and they’re just about bedded in after 3 rides (about 60 miles off road and 20 on). Need to set them up a bit better now they are, but they’re very plush. As good as my old dual air Revelations that they replaced; smoother certainly. I’m not sure if they’re as stiff as the 20mm axle Revs they replaced as I’ve gone for a lighter flexier wheel at the same time but they track well enough.
    They currently have too little pressure in so are diving a bit on slow steep stuff.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

I have a set of 130mm’s which are great. really good performance and good value compared to some others.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Do they lock out at full travel or lock down at sagged position?

brakes
    Free Member

lock out at full travel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘X-Fusion Velvet 140 forks’ is closed to new replies.