Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • X-Fusion Vector rear shock
  • Anyone got any real world of this shock – namely the HLR air model? Gets good reviews, but so do a lot of things…

Cheers

No-one answered last time, but I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these, so just trying again – any experience?

neilwheel
    Free Member

Maybe bump it again after the tour stage is finished?

Karl33to
    Free Member

I’ve got experience of the X-Fusion Vector coil and I really wouldn’t recommend it, seals have blown twice on it, the last time was yesterday in Les Gets which has rather peed me off.
    The local mechanic took one look at it and said we can’t fix that cos X-Fusion won’t sell spare parts to anyone and it requires a fancy machine to recharge the nitrogen.
    I’d imagine the air shocks are similarly hard to get fixed.

ajantom

What travel bike, and what eye to eye/stroke are you needing? For that kind of price why not look at a CCDB Inline? I know it’s not out yet, but pre-release reviews seem good and Cane Creek seem to have form on producing good shocks.

I’ve got an X-fusion O2 on my DMR and it’s ok. Build quality seems good, but it does seem to blow through it’s travel unless I up the PSI. DMR spec the Vector HLR on their team bikes, so they must like it.

150mm travel Enduro and 200 x 57

Got Vengeance HLR forks, so thought it might make a good match

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘X-Fusion Vector rear shock’ is closed to new replies.