Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • X Fusion Slide 29er fork-any experience? Good or bad?
  • ruggerbugger
    Free Member

As above, just gathering information before I buy my new fork. Thanks for any insight. 🙂

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’ve got a set, couldn’t be happier with them. Well made, very stiff and plush. 15mm axle thing is easy to use and they’re a bargain as well. Had Vengeances in the past and they were also a cracking fork. x fusion are now my first choice in forks/shocks where possible.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Been using them on my Solaris for a year. They are ace. They take a while to bed in but well worth it.

zippykona

Any super bargains around?

Android
    Free Member

I have one on mt Titus, works well, and had no issues with it. I got mine from Eighteen bikes who were the cheapest at the time (£305) back last November. 2014 version is £302. probably worth looking around though.

packer
    Free Member

Weighs about 250g more than an RS Reba, if that matters to you.

bikeneil
    Free Member

I just take a nice stool before I ride and that takes care of the weight issue. :mrgreen:

zippykona

Slight hijack but if you had to put your front wheel in every day how much of a pain is a 15mm versus a qr?

frood
    Free Member

I’m using the slides on my Fireline, fork works beautifully. As previously mentioned, takes a bit of bedding in. About the same weight as an RS Revelation, they have a nice bit of ramp up and stay nicely controlled, even on the enduro trails around Innerleithen etc, very pleased!

The Syntace 15mm axle is just about as quick to use as a QR, and less faff IMHO

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘X Fusion Slide 29er fork-any experience? Good or bad?’ is closed to new replies.