Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • x fusion o2 rear shock
  • simonlovell999
    Free Member

I have a x fusion o2 air rear shock that i recently bought and fitted it. I put 240 psi in, i have tried less pressure but still getting a harsh feel/rebound. I have tried every click of the rebound setting and still feels the same whatever pressure i put in 150-240psi. So, is the shock faulty

dan1980
    Free Member

Speak to the folks at Upgrade bikes (http://www.upgradebikes.co.uk/index.html) and see what they have to say.

From my limited experience with my O2 RCX, it does take a little while to bed the shock in, but I’d never have described it as harsh at any point.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Hi Simon , i have/had the same kind of issue I think. The shock would rebound very abruptly and top out with a little clunk, whatever pressure I out in.

I set it with around 40% sag and it seems to have bedded in well now . I have looked at getting it tuned / serviced but it’s quite a lot if cash with like a day 10 turnaround.

simonlovell999
    Free Member

yeah that sounds like what mine is doing, so I either stick with it or look for another 2nd hand shock.

andyrm
    Free Member

I had the O2 RLX until earlier this year – try “cycling” the shock a few times before setting sag – it seems sensitive to oil settling and needs to get it moving in the circuit again before you can successfully get it set up right.

The other thing to look into is that one of the valves inside has a tiny aluminium “pin” that I know broke quite easily, but I’d imagine that’s a warranty job.

Hope that helps.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Yeah agreed with the above. It has gotten better the more I have used it, and like I say try a very lownpressuremtonget it going

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘x fusion o2 rear shock’ is closed to new replies.