Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • X Fusion HiLo SL dropper – any good?
  • guglielmo
    Free Member

Want something external cable routed and reliable! Looks good and relatively light… any experiences?

Cheers all 🙂

vongassit
    Free Member

Yeah I have one , its a bit meh. It had the pogo function a lot of them have from new , toped up the oil level & it fixed it but I think its now 100mm instead of 125mm 😳 (I’ll fix it some time)

It had a very small amount of play from new but seems to not have gotten any worse, its on my lesser used bike though. I quite like the idea of the lever but its lays a bit to close to the bars for me.

It doesnt owe me much as I got it with a set of Marzzochi CR350’s both items brand new from the states for £320 all in.

Apart from the initial issue it has functioned fine, but realy needs more use to get a fairer opinion.

MartynS

No.
    They’re terrible.
    I went through 4 in just about 6 weeks.
    Spewed oil out of everyone, one was destroyed when it went back to the importers for warranty work and came back to me with a huge dent in the stantion.

Save yourself the bother and get anything else!!!

guglielmo
    Free Member

Haha cheers guys, martyn – sounds bad!!

walleater

I had one for a year or two with no real issues. I used lighter oil and adjusted the relationship between the actuator on top of the post and the plunger so the port opened up more to increase oil flow. The result being that it went up and down significantly faster than stock. I’m not in the UK any more but I’m thinking that there must be a basic sealed cartridge unit out there at a good price which would ultimately work better. I’m currently running a cheap Tranz X post with a modded XTR front shifter as a lever and this feels way better than my Reverb to be honest. Posts are getting cheaper and better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘X Fusion HiLo SL dropper – any good?’ is closed to new replies.