Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • X-Fusion Hilo remote set up – help?!
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Just had the post delivered today, instructions are woeful as expected.

The remote is a cable affair, what I cant make out is where the barrel adjuster should be mounted. Presumably just after the bar lever, but it isnt easy to tell. There’s a few noodly bits in with the post, certainly more than my Joplin had.

cheers

IvanDobski
    Free Member

This should help.

Clear pic

mintimperial

If it’s like mine was: the barrel adjuster goes on the post in the threaded hole at the back. Bendy springy bit with small caps and thin black tube inside goes on the post between the barrel adjuster cable stop and the little post-activating lever thingy. Solid noodly bit goes on the bar remote with a clear tube inside it.

Stock cable and outer goes in the bin and you replace it with a decent one if you want the remote to work properly… 😉

Put 25psi in the thing with the remote activated so all the internal gubbins are open or it won’t do what you want it to do.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Amazing, thanks.

I could tell straight away that the supplied cable and outer wasnt XT quality….

And my post came with about 5psi, so now topped up and feels better already.

cheers

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Only problem with that picture is that the circlip thing is still on the barrel adjuster…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘X-Fusion Hilo remote set up – help?!’ is closed to new replies.