Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • X-Fusion Hilo issues
  • bammy
    Free Member

Anybody got a 27.2 that does not fully rise? I have just fitted mine and when I press the remote lever the post only rises about 80% the rest I need to pull up by hand. Anybody encountered the same issue? If so any solutions?

doubledunter
    Free Member

I have one on both bikes and the one on 456 took a few rides and a bit of fettling with the tension and now works sweet as a nut,I did have to replace the the cable also (for a different reason) which I think actually helped, if its new I would give it a few rides before fettling.

steezysix
    Free Member

Make sure your seatclamp isn’t too tight – I had the same problem on mine initially, apparently the tolerances are pretty close on the 27.2 version and too much pressure on the outside can squeeze the internals & stop them moving freely.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Is your seat clamp a bit too tight? You could use some carbon grease for more grip and less clamping force.

smg13
    Free Member

I had pressure issues check that as well

bammy
    Free Member

I did think it was the seat clamp, so I tried it with the clamp off, still the same! I was wondering if I should put a little more air in it? Any ideas?
    thanks for the replies

PROLINE85
    Free Member

You need more air in it. Valve’s on the bottom, and you need to keep the lever pulled down when you’re pumping the air in 😉

bammy
    Free Member

all sorted, no bloody air in the thing, well about 10 PSI.
    works a treat now at 25!

thanks for the replies. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘X-Fusion Hilo issues’ is closed to new replies.