Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • X- fusion forks
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Anyone use them ..bought some
    What are they like ??

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They made it onto the very short list, seem to review very well and there were plenty of real world likes when I was looking. Search vengence or velvet in here for some threads

superfli
    Free Member

Absolutely love my 2011 Vengeance HLRs. So smooth, sensitive and take the big hits (Hi/lo comp damping v.useful). Super stiff too.
    Only bad thing is they make my Reba’s feel cr*p!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cyclistm
    Free Member

Only a few rides on my velvets but they are great so far, seem to be cheaper than the equivalent from rock shox etc. I haven’t got any other ‘modern’ fork to compare to but they seem really smooth.

Main bonus for me is 100mm bolt thru, which I don’t think you can get from rock shox.

richieokeefe1
    Free Member

I have a pair of velvets 2013 on my soul and I think they are very good , they were only £320 new from freeborn and I cant fault them . They have air adjust , rebound and lock out and thats it , what else do you need TBH .Fit and forget forks !

Gotama
    Free Member

Waiting patiently for the new trace 29er…….

singlecrack
    Free Member

Yeah you and me both Gotama

LoCo
    Free Member

Have been toying with getting a set for my new build as we’re now able to supply them 😀 The Trace’s aren’t available quite yet so will probably use the RCT3 Rev 29ers I have on the shelf. Any queries feel free to drop us a mail 😉

batman11
    Free Member

Yep got a set of vengences here very much like them as above smooth controlled and about all most of use could ever need and a fair amount cheaper. Once I get riding again I will def be getting a set for my next hardtail build.

Mackem

Mr Loco – What (if anything) will you do to the X-Fusions?

mrhoppy

Mr Loco – YGM.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘X- fusion forks’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts