• This topic has 33 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Ewok.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • X FACTOR..HOW MUCH MORE????
  • kerv
    Free Member

HOW LONG CAN THEY DRAG THIS SH*T ON FOR? Should I strangle mrs Kerv and change channel?

sc-xc

I am flicking between here and the snooker on bbc website…x factor just a noise in the background
    😀

grantway
    Free Member

Just had enough of CRAP TV

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I'm my parents-in-law (who are staying) think I'm an antisocial ****, but FFS I can't stand sitting watching that crap with the family.

jedi

oh god no

Bat1
    Free Member

Paul mc cartney is on now do live and let die ….its just noise!!!!

Spongebob
    Free Member

I believe X-Factor is genuinely for the very young and the older generation. People inbetween don't really care about it. Of course, anyone into real music whatever their age would see it for what it is – a slick marketing opportunity for the likes of Cowell. An opportunity to wheel out old stars looking for a boost and to punt last year's winners new material. The record companies who fill our record stores with mediocre music sung by marketable, but good singers. Bland, but acceptable.

Alls fine by me, i've got more than enough real music to listen to and know where to get new stuff.

X-Factor is a fun show, nothing to do with music, but entertainment. Like Top Gear has nothing to do with cars these days. Just a bit of fun.

Spongebob
    Free Member

I believe X-Factor is genuinely for the very young and the older generation. People inbetween don't really care about it. Of course, anyone into real music whatever their age would see it for what it is – a slick marketing opportunity for the likes of Cowell. An opportunity to wheel out old stars looking for a boost and to punt last year's winners new material. The record companies who fill our record stores with mediocre music sung by marketable, but good singers. Bland, but acceptable.

All's fine by me, i've got more than enough real music to listen to and know where to get new stuff.

X-Factor is a fun show, nothing to do with music, but entertainment. Like Top Gear has nothing to do with cars these days. Just a bit of fun.

smiffkin

Two of my three kids are glued to it. Two $%£"!!! hours of it last night and the same tonight. Roll on 9.30!!!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Jo wins. Now lets put this shite to bed.

Britain's got tallent next. 😥

smiffkin

I can hardly wait! But I'll give it a really good effort. What utter cr@p!

kerv
    Free Member

The dog has gone and sat in the kitchen!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

What a load of old pants that was!
    Ashamed to say I watched it. 😯

grantway
    Free Member

Dont believe it Susan Boyle on next 🙁
    PS3 time :mrgreen:

Vortexracing

Mrs Chucky has the xtra factor on now!!!

I need a drink.

project
    Free Member

Very well done show,fantastic stageing and lighting effects,some very talented dancers,and the two acts,Paul Mcartney a bit poor and old though,next Susan Boyle.

Joe was really good and a good personality to match,much better than the chubby southerner.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I sat and watched telly and didn't like it. Well switch the ufck off and do something else then. FFS.

djglover
    Free Member

I watched it on the promise of sex. The things we do.

whosthedaddy
    Free Member

PISH !!!!!!!!!!!!

AlasdairMc

I think Paul McCartney is a hypocrite. He has been a staunch critic of reality TV, his appearance on the Peter Kay thing was him lampooning this pish, then he sells out and appears today.

Utter garbage anyway.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I have never watched this thing.

I have better things to do with my life. clip my fingernails, pick my nose, iron some shirts for work, you get the idea. If it wasn't dark, cold & damp I'd even cut the grass

GrahamS

Never watch stuff like that live. Even the missus will now only watch it recorded, so she can FF through all the crap and padding.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

glad i went for i night ride then

project
    Free Member

Simon Cowell on Newsnight tonight defending the show.

phinbob

Today on STW – "ooh it hurts when I jab a fork in my eye why can't they make the tines less sharp….whaa whaaa" maybe you should just try ignoring sh|t TV and do something else instead?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Chuckling at this. I very much hope she came through for you. I'm not sure I could make such a a sacrifice. 😀

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

are cowell and cole up to a wee bit of rumpy pumpy? they're a wee bit touchy feely.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

bought a PS3 last night for this very reason 🙂

GrahamS

Does she call you Simon or Louie in bed? 😯

mcboo
    Free Member

Its depressing how many of my friends squeel and clap and jump up and down at the very mention of this utter pish. These are people with proper jobs, kids, university degrees.

I think some of them are being ironic, in which case **** stop it, it's not funny.

Someone wrote a column on the dumbing down of middle Britain a while back, and I quote "Why is it I know exactly which hospital Kate Moss is having her baby at but I can't remember who wrote The Portrait of a Lady"?

That about sums it up. I've really got the hump about this…..can you tell?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

if you wish to engage in conversation with the general populace of this country and don't watch this crap then you as good as do not exist at the moment

it's monumentally depressing

mcboo
    Free Member

I keep clinging to the hope that we are going to come out the other side of this dark and depressing period in our national life, but I suspect it's going to go on and on.

satsoma
    Free Member

Remember the good old days when it was the Royal Variety Show on a Saturday night with the comedy stylings of Russ Abbott….aahhhh.

Ewok
    Free Member

you've probably all heard of it by now, but the time window is now open for knocking xfactor out of the running for xmas number one..

info here:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37655682127&ref=mf

Basically just go and buy 'Rage against the machine: Killing in the name of' from the usual suspects, amazon, itunes etc.

It's already so bloody close!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘X FACTOR..HOW MUCH MORE????’ is closed to new replies.