Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • X Factor- rubbish! (spoiler)
  • andygreener

The gorgeous and lovely voiced Lucie gone- wtf!?

saladdodger
    Free Member

so why watch it

I do not I just suffer it in the background

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

so why watch it

Presumably, because he thought "Lucie" was gorgeous and lovely voiced ? 💡

colnagokid

I would like to give Danni a 'special' hug to help ease her pain 8) 😳 😀

tomzo
    Free Member

Psssh she was shit, would never have won, never become famous after the show. Doesnt matter when she went really, aleast jedward make for a laugh.

project
    Free Member

How do those talentless irish idiots keep staying in,and the little welsh toy boy(as in boy who looks like a toy),not forgetting the ugly essex girl.

chakaping
    Free Member

You've got to hand it to Simon Cowell though. Genius move.

jonjon

well done cowell – always one eye on the money – and the other on Cheryl.

Mind you i wont be watching again.

elaineanne
    Free Member

wen are the twins going to get boxed up and sent to outamongolia ?
    Lucie should not have gone….its insane !!!!!!!!
    this show is rigged..gotta be

GlenMore
    Free Member

It doesn't have to be "rigged". The aim of the show is to attract attention (advertisers) and calls. The more controversial the decision, the more it achieves these goals.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

But I think they are in danger of alienating the public by the quite shameless decision (well educated guess* as to the results) to keep the twins in.

*Although no doubt they will have known the results beforehand anyway – let's not get too carried away believing it is anything other than a fix.

nonk
    Free Member

every year every judge has someone in the final.usually after a string of sketchy decisions.what more do you need to know.

iDave
    Free Member

X Factor- rubbish!

no shit sherlock….

GrahamS

every year every judge has someone in the final

Four judges, three acts in the final, so I'm pretty sure that's not true. 🙂

Checking Wiki: 2007 had Leon Jackson and Rhydian in the final (both for Danni) and Same Difference (for Cowell).

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Basically Cowelll knows they are shocking and knows they stand no real chance of winning, but also knows they pull in the viewers and that's all that counts.

I can't stand them as singers or performers, but they are a laugh and I look forward to watching them just to see how sh*t they will be. A bit like that fat Turkish guy and his fatter son on Britain's Got Talent doing Greek dancing badly.

DezB
    Free Member

I can't stand them as singers or performers, but they are a laugh and I look forward to watching them just to see how sh*t they will be

Really? Are you a masochist?

If I can't stand something I totally avoid it (eg. The X Factor)

nonk
    Free Member

oh is that right Gs 😳

cant understand all the folks that say they are sh*t singers they just are not are they if you go see your bestest band live you can bet your bottom dollar there will be some bad vocals.thats because its bloody hard and personaly i dont think the younguns on xfactor do so bad.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I agree Nonk. Did anyone see the Black Eyed Peas on Sunday? WTF – they were dreadful. Any one (including the twins) could have done better.

Okay, so the twins maybe not…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘X Factor- rubbish! (spoiler)’ is closed to new replies.