Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Wyre forest Trail conditions please?
  • tom13
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

Is the Wyre Forest still like a swamp at the moment or is it drying out. I am thinking of going up early on Thursday morning but toying with going to the chase too, as we rode it last Thursday and it was running well.

If any locals who know the trails fancy coming out to show us some trails it would be greatly appreciated. I know where camber and three bears are but don’t know where jungle run, mouse trap or doig kennel are. Probably getting over there about 8 O’clock on Thursday morining.

Regards

Tom

cakefacesmallblock

Can’t offer to help Tom. Off to North Wales thurs.
    But drying out nicely end of last week. a little wetter again sat / sun, but massively improved. Hell, we were raising dust last week !

bullandbladder
    Free Member

^^this^^

Although it’s rained since so probably not great.

Beware of suspiciously placed ‘fallen’ trees on Magic garden, Jedi and Camber. Apologies if everyone already knows about them, but I had quite a surprise on Jedi exiting the fast left-hander at warp factor five (and judging by the tyre mark already there, I wasn’t the only one).

They haven’t been cut, as they’re out at the roots but the placement is too good to be coincidence. The one on Magic garden has definitely been ‘placed’ – you can see where it used to be.

Look before you leap. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Wyre forest Trail conditions please?’ is closed to new replies.