Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • www.stovesareus.co.uk – Elland, anyone used them?
  • geoffj

http://www.stovesareus.co.uk/

Stoves Are Us
    The Old Canteen
    Rosemount Works
    Huddersfield Road
    Elland
    HX5 0EE
    Tel: 01484 434320

Any locals used them? Comments?

They have a stove at a very good price that I'm thinking of buying, but there website has been down recently and I'm a little nervous. Obvioulsy I'll phone them and pay with credit card for a bit of security, but any local experiences good and/or bad would be appreciated.

Drac

I used Firesonline for ours they were excellent and very reasonable plus you get the flu pipe in with the price.

deus

I bought a firebelly FB (from firebelly) and i really like it, nice wee thing (mind you carrying the 80kg up a flight of stairs was hard work!)

geoffj

Cheers Drac. They don't do the model I need though. 🙁

I've got a 5" flue pipe into the register plate and so I need to replace our 3kw Hunter Hawk, with something bigger. We've just knocked through doubling the size of the room and the Franco Belge Savoy (sounds like a brand of cx bike!) is the only 8kw I can find with a 5" flue.

Drac

**** me 8kw are tying to heat the street?

geoffj

**** me 8kw are tying to heat the street?

The room is 10 x 5 x 3m the calcs just about stack up.

Drac

Really!

I heat a 3 bedroom pre-war semi with 5kw and it's kept on minimum, on full it's unbearable in the room.

fauxbyfour
    Free Member

geof, my room is same dims and my Hunter slimline 4kw heats it up like a sauna. Far better to run a low output woodburner hot than a high output cool. It burns cleaner etc

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘www.stovesareus.co.uk – Elland, anyone used them?’ is closed to new replies.