Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Wtf, has it really come to this….
  • loddrik
    Free Member

I just looked over at my wife, she is watching a film on the iPad with headphones on. In another hand she has her phone next to the iPad with screens next to each other, presumably on Facebook or some other rubbish. Just to her right she has a laptop open whilst she browses the web.

The sad thing is that there are probably thousands of people doing more or less the same thing, it just seems at once ridiculous and funny, if a little disturbing.

scotroutes

And what’s that buzzing noise???

genghispod
    Free Member

So you’re going to take the moral high ground by posting on here?

brakes
    Free Member

sounds like she’s got her hands full, so how is she managing to do the ironing?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Brush up on your conversation skills

molgrips
    Free Member

That’s ridiculous. Just put all three things in windows on the laptop, much more efficient.. 😉

john_drummer
    Free Member

i think they call it “multitasking” – something that blokes apparently can’t do…

maccruiskeen

Brush up on your conversation skills

Stock photo tag “denture convention”

seavers
    Free Member

I went out with a girl a while ago who was the same. If she wasn’t on Warcraft for 3 hours she was conducting our relationship via FB. It was stupid, we both sat in front of the TV on separate laptops not saying a word to each other until she got horny and we F’ed on the sofa. Then it was back to the laptops. Great days.

Junkyard
    Free Member

can you not talk to her about football 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

And what’s that buzzing noise???

snorf

JCL
    Free Member

I went out with a girl a while ago who was the same. If she wasn’t on Warcraft for 3 hours she was conducting our relationship via FB. It was stupid, we both sat in front of the TV on separate laptops not saying a word to each other until she got horny and we F’ed on the sofa. Then it was back to the laptops. Great days.

Can I have her number?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

As long as the housework’s done, who gives a sh!t?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thing is she isn’t actually watching the film, it’s just there

bigyinn
    Free Member

Multitasking. A great way of doing several things badly, rather than one thing properly……

atlaz
    Free Member

I thought they’d proved multitasking doesn’t exist. Some study into pilots (renowned multitaskers) said that actually they just context-switch really quickly so they move from one thing to the next and to the next and then back again constantly but each thing gets focus for that short timeframe to the exclusion of the other things.

At least that’s what I tell people who say they multitask.

ampthill

Just come back from a wedding in Ireland. As no one had signal it meant we talked to each other!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Wtf, has it really come to this….’ is closed to new replies.