Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • wtd….gripshift that works with shimano xt………..
  • ton

anyone know which one and where i can get some gripshift to work with xt

or has anyone got some to sell

pantsonfire
    Free Member

SRAM do gripshifts that work on Shimano 2:1 ratio they arent quite XT quality but they are robust and do the job. Er indoors has them on her Planet X

http://www.sram.com/en/srammountain/compatibleshifters/attack/twistshifter.php

rolfharris
    Free Member

Tony- we have some Sram Rockets at work. Brand new ones still in the box. Can do you 25% off and post them to you tomorrow? Think that'd be £35ish. They're X9 level.

rolfharris
    Free Member

We may have some of the cheaper attacks too, but I doubt it.

ton

luke, deal on the x9 level ones.
    how can i pay.

rolfharris
    Free Member

Give me a tefelon call tomorrow on 01334 477835 and ask for moi.

E-mail me on leb47@st-andrews.ac.uk now with your adress- I've got to go and post some stuff 1st thing anyway so they should be with you Monday.

ton

luke…done.

pantsonfire
    Free Member

ton your only problem now is people are going to stop you and tell you how wrong gripshift is and how youll change gear without meaning too. Its funny how people who have tried gripshift love it and people who havent tried it hate it.

ton

on funny sweepy shaped bars they rock…………… 😉

rolfharris
    Free Member

If I knew they were going on silly bars I wouln't have offered you them…

😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

The thing is, those people never tried it or read MBUK (which is probably even worse).

dobo
    Free Member

fwiw sram x0 gripshift work just fine with with shimano FRONT mechs

njee20
    Free Member

I've never ever shifted accidentally with Grip Shift, on the other hand I used to accidently shift on X.0 triggers several times a ride. Never understood their popularity!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘wtd….gripshift that works with shimano xt………..’ is closed to new replies.