WTD: Something cool to commute on. Full Build or Frame only

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Something cool to commute on. Full Build or Frame only

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD: Something cool to commute on. Full Build or Frame only
  • Conan257

Looking for something cool to commute on, think a year 2000 ish Cannondale with headshock or a Zaskar would be pretty sweet. Would consider other bikes of the same era if they’ve some kudos associated!

Condition not an issue as long as it’s a runner or near enough running. Happy to do a full overhaul if that’s what it needs and will probably be looking to respray at some point. Just want something that’s not cracked and dented ideally! Sourced brakes and wheels I believe, so happy with full or partial builds.

I’m 5’9″ so probably after a medium/large but will consider anything which comes up at around 23-24″ TT.

No more than 200 notes, so bear that in mind please.

renton

Carrera Subway full build ??

Conan257

Looking for something with a bit more awesome-retroness that I can do up really mate, thanks anyway!

renton

Yep thought you might be !! :mrgreen:

curlie467

I have an extremely tidy Kona Hahanna steel frame from 1999 in bright red. 18″, can measure the top tube and get some pics if you are interested.

Conan257

TT will probably be fine, definately take some pics please. Email in profile, will get back to you after work if you send them early.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Something cool to commute on. Full Build or Frame only’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top