Want decent forks to replace carbon niner rigids
WTD-Short travel 29er forks tapered 15mm maxle
I have just taken delivery of my new Giant XTC 29er Composite and I am about to remove the forks.
They are 2013 Rock Shox Recon Gold TK Solo Air with 100mm travel, tapered steerer and 15mm maxle.
They are the maxle version of these :
The bike hasn't been used yet, so the forks are brand-new.
I'd be looking for £150 posted.
Thanks for the reply. Now for 20 questions.
What colour are they ?
How long is the steerer ?
What you replacing them with if you don't mind me asking (nosey bast**d)?
You taking anything else off the bike ?
Sorry to hit you with all them
No prob with all the questions Mate - here's the answers :-
* The forks are gloss black with White/Red decals.
* The steerer is 180mm long.
* I have some White Rebas off my previous bike & I think they will look great on the new bike.
* I will be fitting my Thomson seatpost & stem, plus my Easton carbon bars, my Selle Italia SLR saddle and foam grips, so all of the respective Giant stuff will be surplus.
* I have already removed the brand new SLX 10speed cassette and fitted my XT one.
I hope that helps, but just let me know if you want any other info.
I may have a 2013 100mm Sid RL next week once new forks are fitted in a nice lime green off a Canyon CF SLX. See their website for colour. Steerer 185mm tapered 15mm Maxle. I have done a DIY job to lose the lockout but it can be put back on easy enough. Interested ?
How much ?
£245 posted. These have only been used for about 3 months and probably no more than 3 - 400 miles. let me know if you are interested.
Sorry moda the colour really wouldn't match my bikePosted 2 years ago #
This topic has been closed to new replies.