Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • WTD: Selkirk Merida Routes
  • younggeoff

Hi heading up to peebles next week and as well as riding the trali centres wanted to do some natural rides. Anyone got the routes for the selkirk Meridas in memory map format please.

trail_rat
    Free Member

smee will guide you round …. but you will have to put up with singlespeed dust eating

seriously , great trail , unfortuantnly i dont have it in memory map , just in my memory ! one of the few meridas you can ride any time

clareymorris

I don’t think they tend to publisg the routes because they do go over private land (with permission obviously). I do remember some non trail-centrey routes in the mag last year though………

Smee
    Free Member

What’s your email addy?

druidh
    Free Member

clareymorris – Member

I don’t think they tend to publisg the routes because they do go over private land (with permission obviously).

Selkirk is in Scotland. We don’t have such issues….

I’d appreciate a copy of that MMO file too (or any other respectable format).

Cheers

clareymorris

Ahh of course – I still don’t think they publish the routes though……….anyway I’m sure you could come up with something more interesting 😉

Smee
    Free Member

Druidh – YGM.

I forgot to say that some of the trails might not be readily visible at this time of year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Selkirk Merida Routes’ is closed to new replies.