Righto i'm building from the ground up (on a fairly limited budget) a mid 90's hardtail and need to source a fair amount of period correct bits 'n' bobs.
Ideally parts would be silver and/or blue to maintain a sort of theme.
List is as follows:
1. Flat bars.
2. 130mm ish 1&1/8" Ahead stem
3. 1&1/8" Ahead headseat
4. 26.8 Seat post
5. Saddle (early Flite ideally)
6. Canti straddle cables to suit Shimano XTs
7. Rim brake rear wheel (8 speed flavour) May consider a pair for the right price.
8. 8 Speed XT level cassette with a reasonable amount of life left.
9. XT cartridge canti brake blocks.
10. Lastly seemingly the holy grail - a canti hanger bracket to fit onto early Marz Zed forks.
Think thats it for now - maybe i should have stated what i had, the list would have been shorter.