Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: my sodding bb tool back
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

2 smegging weeks Ive been hunting for the little bugger. Texted and called various family and friends asking if they've seen the yellow handled circular ended thingmajig but to no avail. Never mind the casette tool. They've clearly eloped together and I'm damned if I can find them.

Plus I'm about to buy a new frame and need to use both of them. Clearly I'll borrow or buy some to sort this bike and then they'll swan in from their honeymoon, all la-di-dah.

chakaping
    Free Member

It's probably in the pocket of my waterproof jacket.

No idea where that's gone either unfortunately.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

thats funny, everytime I wear my waterproof and put my phone in the pocket it gets scratched by something heavy??

tazzymtb

fontmoss-I'm holding them hostage, I'll send the ransom demand soon and you had better pay or I'll start sending you iron filings in the post!!

fontmoss
    Free Member

damn i knew it was a stw conspiracy

ill bet you lot have my stapler and all

tazzy im not paying, the postage costs will bankrupt you and then who'll be laughing eh?

Taff
    Free Member

It's obviously gone to a crank convention with mine too

tazzymtb

tazzy im not paying, the postage costs will bankrupt you and then who'll be laughing eh?

that's what you think fontmoss, your chain splitter is next I know you love it the best. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

coolhandluke
    Free Member

if you're after a BB tool for internal BB's, I'll sell you mine (and it is mine to sell)

£3.50 posted.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: my sodding bb tool back’ is closed to new replies.