WTD: Cheap hack frame, 18″ish.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: Cheap hack frame, 18″ish.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • WTD: Cheap hack frame, 18″ish.
  • roblerner

Anything really, between 16″ and 18″. I don’t care about disc mounts, cosmetic condition, dings or dents. (it just needs a 1 1/8th headtube).

Looking to spend as little as possible, <£50. Would rather pick up in Bristol.

Thanks!

Taff

I have a gt avalanche size L, comes with GT post, clamp, saddle, headset [literally new] and deore front mech. I’m in pompey though. It has disc mounts but is a disc only frmae

mieszko

Hi. I have a 17.5 inch frame. Has V mounts and Disc mounts. Really light and in good condition. Would do it for £50 posted. Mail me for more details.

mieszko1 @ gmail . com

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Merlin Malt 1 ltd. 17″. Condition is a bit too nice for a hack bike! But looking for £50 for the frame (+ postage)

Geometry:
    http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r90/dezb99/Frame/Merlingeom.jpg

Some extras available (fr mech, seat clamp, hose guides) for a coupla quid more.
    More pics if interested.
    (Email should be in profile, but not sure if it is with this new system!)

tails

Hi I have an old Marin Muirwoods?? frame I have stripped the paint off but never repainted it, nice steel frame could get you some pics probably ideal £15 plus whatever to post to bristol, or i have a smaller 16inch kona fire mountain very tatty paint similar price i guess plus whatever postage. regards andy

roblerner

Taff – not a fan of GT’s, sorry!

mieszko – YGM

DezB – bit too nice (expensive) for me.

tails – please could you mail me with pictures, especially of the kona. robinDOTlernerATbristol.ac.uk

More offers welcome, particularly in Bristol area..

tails

okay will get some photos tomorrow evening.

Luigi1

Voodoo Hoodoo – £60 & will deliver, oh metalic blue 18inch

iht4

Luigi,
    I am interested in the voodoo.
    Any chance of some pics to iht4@hotmail.com
    cheers
    Iain

amaan

Kona Caldera

Nice light frame but has a bit of paint damage and two shallow dents(attempted theft), no cracks etc.

18″

Disc only frame, metallic maroon

£50 posted £40 collected ono

I’m in London though.

Can do pics.

Moses

17″ Mongoose NX 7.0.
    In Bristol.
    £30 ono
    Nice’n’light, has disc mounts.

silversinglespeed AT yahoo dot com

Luigi1

iht4 – will get the pics sorted.

Luigi1

You have mail.

tails

roblerner I dare say you’ve had some better offers but here are the pics of the kona and marin, one set of cable guides have been dremmeled which I couldn’t really photograph on the kona Tried to get the best of the paint chips also. The marin has been paint stripped but has all the cable guides. Thanks

lord

giant terrango frame ally in blue and white stelord@sky.com

roblerner

Tails, that Kona looks good! Sorry everyone else, thanks for the offers but I do love old Kona’s!

Could you drop me an email to robin.lernerATbristol.ac.uk to sort out price + postage.

Thanks all

tails

Hi rob I have already emailed you but just with the photo link. Would you like some more photos? As I’m a bit shocked you want it with all the other offers. You did read about the cable guides? If all’s okay i’ll box it up and find out postage costs. Do you know anyone better/cheaper than normal post service?

tails

Hi rob you have mail

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Cheap hack frame, 18″ish.’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top