Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • anyone other than dt sell a 9mm bolt thru (just the bolt i need)
  • firestarter
    Free Member

im just after a new bolt but at 48 quid for a dt rws its a bit steep i know on-one sell a hub but anyone sell just the qr bit ? ta

StuF

B&Q ???

firestarter
    Free Member

a proper bike one would be nice 😉

z1ppy

did you get the hope adapters through? (my lbs is not talking to me… I’ll hassle them again friday)

I take it you, like myself, put off the On-one purchase and now found it gone from £15 to £25…doh!

firestarter
    Free Member

apparently my order should be in i spoke to them today cant pick up til fri so will find out then. And yes the new price hike put me off the on one lol

firestarter
    Free Member

did you get your adaptors yet zippy ? ive now got a spare 9mm bolt thru qr for sale if you need one 😉

singlespeedstu

Mick.

If it’s an RWS I’d be interested.

firestarter
    Free Member

no stu its a specialized qr jobbie

dicky
    Free Member

What about this? I’ve not got one but I’ve heard good things about Hadley kit. I think North West Mountainbikes stock Hadley so might be able to supply them?

http://www.balleracing.com/Hadley/HadleyF9mmAxle.htm

firestarter
    Free Member

while looking for an alternative to the dt rws i spoke to nw bikes and the hadley was gonna be over 50 quid ;-(

dicky
    Free Member

Ouch, seems a bit steep when they are listed at $21 on the Hadley webpage.

firestarter
    Free Member

i know mate thats what i said to them too ;-(

RicB

I’m interested in the qr skewer, Firestarter. Any chance of some pics and a price?

Ric DOT Bowers AT lineone DOT net

Other option is to look at a group buy for the Hadley and get them imported from US.

AdamM
    Free Member

That Hadley axle is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping Hope would make…

The US price is right, can’t quite see how it ends up at £50+ though. Dollar for pound has been the norm over recent years; even allowing for the recent exchange rate fluctuations wouldn’t suggest more than $20 becoming £30, so where’s the extra £20+??? That’s an absolute piss take.

matt_outandabout

firestarter
    Free Member

sent you a mail ric , and yes adam i was struggling to work out where the extra price was but he told me it was cheaper to buy the dt rws one at 47 quiid

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘anyone other than dt sell a 9mm bolt thru (just the bolt i need)’ is closed to new replies.