WTD 140 ish travel full sus frame

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD 140 ish travel full sus frame

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • WTD 140 ish travel full sus frame
  • haggis1978

Looking for a new frame please. Must be in good nick and the shock either just serviced or not in need of one. I like the Blur LT2, Lapierre Zesty (514 minimum), Turner 5 Spot or an Intense Tracer but I’m open to suggestions. Large frame size please.

Thanks

Rosss

What sort of budget do you have in mind?

haggis1978

Not got a budget in mind. Willing to pay for the right frame. Will add that I can swap for my Ellsworth Epiphany frame if that’s an option.

Quite like the Blur LTc if one of them popped up

Rosss

I might be tempted to sell my 2011 specialized stumpy elite frame for the right off. My email is in my profile if you want to offer.

Premier Icon BHWDG
    Subscriber

I could be tempted to sell my Turner 5 Spot frame and Rockshox Pike forks for a sensible offer. The 5 Spot is one of the very last true Horst link frames made and has factory metallic paint in what my wife calls cookie monster blue. The forks are Pike 140mm Dual air U turn.

If interested please email

haggis1978

Hello bhwdg, had a Horst link spot already hence why I’d be keen on a DW link version. Outstanding machine right enough.

As for the Stumpy Ross I’d prefer a carbon version to be honest but I do like it. What colour is it?

Rosss

It’s the white and black model

wjames

I’ve got a large blur lt carbon! Selling the full bike but might split for the right offer! Cheers

haggis1978

Very interested wjames. Can you email me please? Email in profile

haggis1978

@ wjames could be interested in the full bike

nicolaisam

I have a Nicolai AC in large for sale.

email in profile

foozii

I’ve got a felt comulsion 2 in burgundy red 1 year old, looking for £250 including postage 😀

loddrik

Got a large Tracer…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘WTD 140 ish travel full sus frame’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top