WTD – 14″ SS inbred with disc tabs

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD – 14″ SS inbred with disc tabs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • WTD – 14″ SS inbred with disc tabs
  • As above, I have a lovely little ss inbred, but I’d ideally like on with disc tabs.

Bit of a long shot I know, but given that it’s going to cost £100 to have some added, I figured it was worth asking!

Price of braze on is now £70, but still – anyone?

daveells

have one for sale next week sliding dropout model, red 6 months old vgc.£80 with smoothie headset

Ooh, thanks – very interested indeed! Shame it’s red (I really like the white ones!), but hey you can’t have it all!

If it’s in vgc then £80 sounds great, thanks! Can I have your email address and dibs? Have you got any other bits you’re getting rid of, or just the frame?

Anyway, I’m in no major rush so next week would be fine. Where abouts are you? Have you got any pics? (Not essential) Sorry for all the questions! My email is @yahoo.com">monkeytennis42@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hairychested

Can I provisionally have second dibs please – just in case MM wins a lottery and buys a diferent bike 😉

Wins the lottery or one in another colour comes along! 😀

daveells

hi,mail in profile can do pics tom. bike is still built at the mo,have got enough parts for a full build if you tell me what you are after!we are based near worcster.

Cool, Worcester’s not too far. Anyway, I’ll send you a mail. Cheers!

Apologies, but I can’t find your email address (am I being blind?!) can you post it here or send me a mail please. Cheers.

No worries – it probably was before the hack. Anyway, email on its way.

Hairychested – I’m definitely going for this one but obviously you can have first dibs on the v-brake one it’s replacing, only catch being I really want to sell the bike as a whole. If you’re interested in it as a complete build, give me a shout, if not no worries – I’ll list it when it’s ready in a week or so. Cheers!

Hairychested

MM, sorry but no. Just bought a “car” (Puke’got 406 diesel estate) so money is limited. Thanks for the offer, though.

No worries mate, just thought I’d give you dibs. The Puke should serve you well!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘WTD – 14″ SS inbred with disc tabs’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top