Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • WTB Nine line
  • geologist
    Free Member

What made Orange think these would be good to put on their Clockwork! Im sure they are cracking in summer on hard pack , but for 99% of British trailriding they are lethal! I did try them out in the mud and roots, and it was fairly fun. I’ve never crashed as much in one ride !

shortcut

I’ve been using one on the back of my bike all winter and actually I quite like it. Brilliant in the dry and maybe a little sketchy in the wet but by no means lethal.

geologist
    Free Member

I guess it depends on your local trails. Mine are in Bringewood by Ludlow so mainly consist of riding the DH tracks down (in a sketchy xc fashion ) and fire roading back up, hence are technical, steep and rooty. I am looking forward to trying them in the dry however.

STATO
    Free Member

Had one for the rear, same grip as a semi-slick but not as fast rolling. Might be ok for gravel or loose dry, but not anything soft IMO.

mattbee

Well, the checklist used to call through a casualty report on the radio net is known as a 9 line so I guess that’s what they had in mind when they chose the name…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Don’t orange just dress their bikes in cheap shite though? Tbf lots of brands fit cheap hard tyres to their full builds, it’s generally the first thing I change.

geologist
    Free Member

I can confirm that they are awesome in the dry though 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WTB Nine line’ is closed to new replies.