Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTB Bridger. A mighty fine tyre, or otherwise?
  • PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Had one too many front wheel drift on a WTB Ranger over the weekend, so looking at alternatives. Being brand OCD and quite happy with the ranger on the rear, is the Bridger worth a peek?

Just to clarify: I probably won’t ride the bike in Plus mode too much over the winter, unless it’s frozen. But while it’s still dry-ish I’ll be enjoying loamy autumn conditions as long as possible.

postierich
    Free Member

Dirt Wizard if you can get one on Rangers myself but they are not liking the low pressure

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

That Dirt Wizard is a beast!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    psycorp
    Free Member

I use ranger on the back and NN on the front. It’s a good combination.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I use ranger on the back and NN on the front. It’s a good combination.

I’ve been looking at NNs, but as a complete set. My brand OCD would flicker uncontrollably if I ran a NN on the front.

pipiom
    Free Member

I’ve got Bridgers front and rear on my HT. Absolutely love em even in the Manx slop. Cheap as well.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Named after one of my favourite skiing locations, so must be good.

psycorp
    Free Member

I’ve been looking at NNs, but as a complete set. My brand OCD would flicker uncontrollably if I ran a NN on the front.

😀

Opinion seems to be that the NN’s can be a bit fragile for the rear. Really good on the front though, plenty of grip.

colournoise

Ranger terrified me on the front (fine on the back), so have swapped front for a Dirt Wizard.

My brand whore side is horrified at the mismatch, but liking for not having horrible, scary crashes caused by front end washouts is winning out over that…

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Named after one of my favourite skiing locations, so must be good.

😆

Sold, to the man in salopettes.

Opinion seems to be that the NN’s can be a bit fragile for the rear. Really good on the front though, plenty of grip.

I was looking at a NN or a NN RR combo, but can’t find the Addix RR in Apex. I may wait until next year for that.

Ranger terrified me on the front (fine on the back), so have swapped front for a Dirt Wizard.

My brand whore side is horrified at the mismatch, but liking for not having horrible, scary crashes caused by front end washouts is winning out over that…

I was amazed how well it worked, until last weekend. I am now more disposed toward the latter part of your post.

I’ll get one ordered.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTB Bridger. A mighty fine tyre, or otherwise?’ is closed to new replies.