Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wrist support advice
  • akira

Coming back from five weeks in plaster for wrist fracture, anyone got any recommendations for wrist support for road and mtb.

binners

When starting back on the bike after being off with a badly sprained wrist, I used a 661 Wrist Wrap.

It offers a lot of support without feeling obtrusive or uncomfortable. You can get it on under your normal gloves

therealhoops
    Free Member

I’m on the back of three wrist surgeries including an SL ligament reconstruction. Im using nothing at the mo as it feels alright. I suspect winter might cause some issues though.

akira

Just feeling a bit stiff and sore at the moment, might try generic neoprene support and see how I go. If not then 661 looks pretty good, anyone tried it on road bike as different wrist position might interfere with it.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Use a 661 wrist wrap pro, have got a plate holding the Radius together. Physio was quite keen to get me out of that after the first month or so and just go without, a few years on I have the wrist wrap and have used when it aches on longer riders but otherwise fine.

EDIT: Used on a few road rides without issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wrist support advice’ is closed to new replies.