Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • WRC Mexico
  • iolo
    Free Member
    Pigface
    Free Member

It’s sad that no body cares anymore, the format is rubbish and the dominance of Loeb caused people to turn there backs and walk away.

loddrik
    Free Member

Still leagues ahead of the utter snoozefest that is F1..

derek_starship
    Free Member

I agree with loddrik. F1 could be used to induce and maintain anaesthesia. WRC at least has a variety of terrain, topography and surfaces. Not just wet or dry Tarmac zzzzZZZZ somewhere in the world.

totalshell

whyen stage and road mileage was reduced dramatically all the events became as one.. gone the safari regularity sections gone the concentration runs on the monte gone the 18 hour days on the rac gone the 180 entries on what was the rac gone was anyones interest..

slowoldman

When I were a lad, the RAC went on for 3 months with 10 minutes sleep every 4 days. Tell that to the kid of today.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I used to love watching it in person and on the box, I stopped a long time ago when there were only two manufacturers left and the TV coverage was balls.

Del

i watched some of the sweden footage the other week and thought it was great. the advent of good quality, cheap cameras for personal use, appears to mean that pretty much every time one of ’em has an off, there’s good footage of it. brilliant!

iolo
    Free Member

Credit where credit’s due to Elfyn. First full WRC Championship and he’s flying.

johndoh
    Free Member

When I were a lad, the RAC

When I were a lad, it always snowed during the RAC

iolo
    Free Member

Me too, clocaennog was always bloody cold

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘WRC Mexico’ is closed to new replies.