Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • wow Merlin!!
  • gonzy
    Free Member

ordered a new zee shifter from merlin yesterday evening to begin the process of my upgrade to 10speed.
    imagine my surprise when i got in to the office this morning and found it sat on my desk…

and it came in its original packaging!!

campfreddie
    Free Member

i believe this is part of a new system they have adopted (borrowed from amazon) where they spie on your web-surfing habits and then send you items on the expectation that you will subsequently order them. if you look at the packaging, you will probably note that it was actually sent out last week.

clever guys those merlin’ites

wolfenstein
    Free Member

How is that even possible? Who is the courier..hermes the god himself?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    gonzy
    Free Member

i havent a clue and to be honest i dont care….just astonished it got here so quickly.
    i ordered the part just before i left the office at 5pm. paid via amazon. got into work this morning at 9.15 and there it was on my desk.

delivered by royal mail too!!

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

9.15??? Slacker. 😉

Orangejohn
    Free Member

One thing is for sure it won’t be MyHermes they are sh~~~.

birdage

Also had good experiences with them recently and packaging isn’t over the top unlike certain others. And no I don’t like Haribo. I’m not 5.

matther01
    Free Member

The Haribo shuts my missus up…for a few mins before berating me again for new bits and bobs!

gonzy
    Free Member

Slacker.

leave my bike angles out of this… 😛

y0eddy
    Free Member

matther01 – Member

The Haribo shuts my missus up…for a few mins before berating me again for new bits and bobs!

+1

LMT
    Free Member

Ordered a set of brakes on sunday, tuesday morning i got the red card from the can’t be bothered to deliver parcel postie, its not funny anymore!!

So went to main sorting office, picked up the parcel when i opened found the extra pads i ordered missing, email to merlin less than an hour later an email back and a confirmation that replacement pads in the post and looking at tracking i should get them tomorrow.

I can’t ask for better service after something had gone wrong.

Jamie
    Free Member

Plot twist: The OP works next door to Merlin.

drlex
    Free Member

Or at Merlin?

LMT
    Free Member

Well ethier way, still impressed with todays customer service!

postierich
    Free Member
    LMT
    Free Member

Cheers, but i was in that morning, i even buzzed him into the block of flats.

Problem is since we got a new postie no one gets parcels, its always a red card.

I don’t mean any offence if your a postie as all previous ones have been spot on, just our current one.

simmy
    Free Member

Go to Merlin around 4.30 – 5pm and see the Royal Mail truck turn up, its one of them 7.5 tonners and the lads are waiting with cages of items ready to load on and ship out.

I’ve also seen DPD and UPS there as well. They seem to have a good system. Probably helps that a massive Royal Mail depot has just opened on the approach road to Merlin on Buckshaw……..

batfink
    Free Member

Glass houses postierich, glass houses….

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘wow Merlin!!’ is closed to new replies.