Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Wow… Just Wow!!!
  • mboy
    Free Member

I don’t think I’d be being unfair to say that this video, made in 2017, is at least 20 years out of date?

[video]https://youtu.be/kXP2Ln4R39g[/video]

I don’t know what more to say, other than to marvel at its excellence! 😯

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Where’s the Tioga factory XC’s.?

jonnyboi

‘Tedious to mount’

Indeed.

gribble
    Free Member

I had the Fire XCs in yellow, which makes me feel shameful…but still have a 2.1 Ignitor, which comes up about about 1.5.

leeroybrown
    Free Member

Is it a piss take?

DezB
    Free Member

Superb stuff! Must get the track pump out and check I’ve got 55lbs of air pressure.
    And that voice 😆

smell_it
    Free Member

To be fair if you check out ezvid wiki you will probably see how much utter shite there is on there. I mean ‘the 7 best vibrating watches’ 😆 so I could understand ‘wow….just wow’ if some credible bike related company was knocking this out, but as it stands I think it’s just funny.

andy4d

Warranty on request!? Wtf does that mean.

DezB
    Free Member

Hey, they do have some useful (ez)vids in the collection. who was it asking about these earlier?
    [video]https://youtu.be/i4GrWYZvN-8[/video]

Search Wiki.ezvid.com before you decide!

km79
    Free Member

Youtube is full of random channels like this, pumping out top lists of shite day after day. I reckon they are made by bots stuck in a learning loop or somethng.

mboy
    Free Member

I reckon they are made by bots stuck in a learning loop or somethng.

PMSL 😆

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

That’s so spectacularly mis-informed I’m not sure I have the right superlatives.

the-muffin-man

Fools – IRC Mythos were the best tyre!

orangespyderman

It’s brilliant. Absolutely random features for 20 year old tyres. “If you’re travelling you can take it off and fold it up to store in a box”. 😆 😆

Trimix
    Free Member

Are they the same bots that write some of the bike tests you can read in the mtb magazines ?

Beagleboy

Hey!! 👿

I’ve got Velociraptors on my hardtail and they’re awesome! Admittedly, they can be kind of lethal on wet roots and pretty deadly on wet rocks if I’m honest. They also have a tendency to clag up with mud, but….but…. they are called Velociraptors, surely the coolest tyre name in the world?

I’m going to pump them up to 55 psi tonight and see if that improves their performance. I’ll let you know how I get on!

breninbeener

I have some brand new velociraptors in my garage if anyone would like to sample their excellence first hand!

downhillfast
    Free Member

Doesn’t everyone still put 55psi in their tyres then? 😕

jimdubleyou

That has got to be a piss take?

These WTB Velociraptors will leave a distinctive imprint thereby allowing you to retrace your path

Pffft

oldnick

This rendering my warehouse of breadcrumbs redundant

retro83
    Free Member

the-muffin-man – Member
    Fools – IRC Mythos were the best tyre!

It was all about the Kujo/Mythos combo in my neck of the woods 8)

franksinatra

From time to time you may need to hose the rubber off!

DezB
    Free Member

Is disappoint

Keva
    Free Member

no mention of Conti Vert Pros 🙁

hols2
    Free Member

I had some Velociraptors once, amazing things. Heavy, slow, draggy, no grip, not much use in the wet, useless in the dry. Only worse tyre I’ve had were some Michelin DH things that came on a new bike and weighed about 5 pounds between them. That would have been ok if they’d been grippy, but they just sucked in every way possible. Tried giving them away to mates, but nobody wanted them so they went in the bin.

redthunder
    Free Member

I still use Fire XC’s.

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Superb for powering over divets!

redthunder
    Free Member

Superb for powering over duvets!

natrix
    Free Member

I still use Fire XC’s.

I still use Maxxis Ignitors – but then I’m still on 26″ with inner tubes 😯

the-muffin-man

no mention of Conti Vert Pros

…the bodies of all those who used them are rotting away in forests – none of them survived their lethal slipperiness! 😀

fasthaggis

‘waves at natrix’ Yup,so do I on my winter hardtail.
    Best back in the day tyres eva 😉

tpbiker
    Free Member

I remember when I first started biking again I pumped up my tyres to the pressure on side of sidewall.. Around 50 psi.

Made roots interesting..

redthunder
    Free Member

I still use Maxxis Ignitors – but then I’m still on 26″ with inner tubes

26″ and Tubes here as well.

OAP

Old & Putrid

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I still use Maxxis Ignitors – but then I’m still on 26″ with inner tubes

I am just about to build up a cove handjob (frame from ebay the other day) with ignitors and tubes on, and BB7 brakes, although it will be 11 speed…

Feeling guilty now – maybe I’ll put the rubber queens on it…

joeydeacon
    Free Member

This is just a Youtube vid designed to send traffic to the wiki.ezvid.com subdomain, which in turn sends traffic to Amazon/3rd party retailer and collects commission on sales – essentially just poor quality affiliate content put together by a (probably) non cyclist.

Edit: Given the rest of their videos, this is all they do all day, upload videos on niche product based topics to send targeted traffic to their website which they monetize via Amazon.

teethgrinder

I’ve put an Ignitor on the back of my son’s GT Zaskar. I do actually love him so I might swap it for an old High Roller or Smorgasbord.

oldnpastit

This is just a Youtube vid designed to send traffic to the wiki.ezvid.com subdomain, which in turn sends traffic to Amazon/3rd party retailer and collects commission on sales

What kind of empty soulless job is that?

Imagine going home to your kids and have them say “Daddy, what do you do” ?

breninbeener

Help…..i appear to be stuck in retro world…..not only do i have new velociraptors, but my xc hardtail is shod in Ignitors….

joeydeacon
    Free Member

What kind of empty soulless job is that?

Imagine going home to your kids and have them say “Daddy, what do you do” ?

TBF this is one of the more harmless forms of affiliate marketing – the worse quality their videos/web content is, the less people will interact in a positive manner with them, and thus Youtube/Google will show their content to fewer people. Kinda self regulating..

The worse kinds are either:

The ones who play on people’s insecurities (Weight Loss, Get Laid etc) and sell them expensive E-Books / courses for 50% commission.

The blogs promoting web hosting – commission can be up to $125 a sale, some lifestyle bloggers are making hundreds of thousands a month from encouraging others to start blogs, which inevitably fail as they don’t know how to write engaging content/promote etc.. never trust a blog article recommending a web host.

jairaj

I still use Ignitors 26 / 2.35 and think there a great all round tyre.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Wow… Just Wow!!!’ is closed to new replies.