Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Wouldn't you like 9-5
  • jimbobrighton
    Free Member

as a publican, the 9 – 5 sound sounds pretty appealing! But, after a couple of years, things are now starting to swing slowly in favour of life, rather than work work work.

Generally get a few hours to kill in the afternoon, so do get some time for recreation, but the arrival of our daughter has pretty much stopped that for the moment!

footflaps

I work 9-5 on the dot. I realised a few years ago that I’m not more productive working longer hours and probably only have 6 productive hours a day in me, so any more time spent at work is merely for show.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

10 – 3 for me, but obviously not every day, and definitely not in school holiday time 😀

MrSmith
    Free Member

The tedium of 9-5 would do my brain in. I work when I have to and usually a 10-12hr day on a shoot day but about 8-9hrs when sat in front of computer editing/retouching unless there’s a deadline.
    Currently still under the duvet typing this on ipad as I’m slacking today but happy to get up 5-6am and do a long day when needed. Been very busy and working most weekends so I still do a 50-60 hr week

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Wouldn't you like 9-5’ is closed to new replies.