Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Would you stop
  • Kuco

We had an incident at work, a couple of us were working and a woman fell hitting her knee very badly. The bloke I was with who use to be a retained fireman jumped right into action. She was obviously in a lot of pain but he calmed her down and sorted her out, we managed to get a phone number of her for her husband who I rang to explain what had happened and that an ambulance was on it’s way, a few other people also offered to help. What was nice was that she wrote to our bosses thanking us for the help we gave her.

NZCol

Thats right Drac I am in deep denial – can you let me know of what though as I’m not really clear of what ?

Drac

Thats right Drac I am in deep denial – can you let me know of what though as I’m not really clear of what ?

Classic remembering only the bad points, sorry was sharp with response was just in from work and was in a crap mood.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

NZ a long way to go to get out of London mind… You could have gone to Scotland where we’ve got proper access rights 😉

On the OP – course I’d stop.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I drove past a guy laying the in street a few months ago and pulled over to check he was ok. I called an ambulance and stayed with him until they arrived. He wasn’t making any sense so what he was doing there I still don’t know but if I was in the street for whatever reason I hope someone would help me.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Would you stop’ is closed to new replies.