• This topic has 21 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by flip.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Would you rather live till your 74yrs old be a trillionaire or….
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…96yrs old and have nothing ? (normal health etc)

me id go for the 96yrs old

molgrips
    Free Member

Yeah, imagine when you’re 76, Death turns up and says ‘that’s it, say goodbye to your family and friends’. You’d trade trillions for 22 more years I reckon.

jekkyl

when you say nothing, do I still have a bike? and what about a little dope? I suppose some premium lager would be too much to ask and I’d have to sup carlsberg green?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    slowjo
    Free Member

76 is comparatively young nowadays.

You can’t buy health.

I s’pose it depends if you are happy. There’s no point living for ages if you are unhappy, however healthy you may be.

molgrips
    Free Member

You can’t buy health.

You can, actually.

And slowjo – if you are unhappy but alive, there’s always the chance to become happier. Where there’s life, there’s hope.

Junkyard
    Free Member

depends at age 96 I assume i have seem all my friends die,lots of my family, my spouse and possibly even my children

By normal health do you mean normal health for a 96 year old?

Not sure which i would go for tbh

patriotpro
    Free Member

If i became a trillionaire, i’d probably kark it by 76 anyway!

piemonster

96 plus one

There’s a lot of Whisky that could be drunk of an evening in my slippers for 22 years. And shouting at the telly.

And telling young folk they don’t know they are born and stuff like that.

piemonster

depends at age 96 I assume i have seem all my friends die,lots of my family, my spouse and possibly even my children

The GFs grandad is 93 and the loss of family and friends is the only thing that gets him down as they are “all gone now, all of them”

He does ok to be fair, retired to the hills of Alicante, just re passed his driving test. Eats out 5 days a week, is seeing two ladies. Not entirely without problems and drinks too much cheap Whisky as he just doesn’t care anymore life is genuinely too short to worry.

40mpg

I’d go for the trillionaire bit, then just before my 76th birthday convert to islam, and cop it with a grin on my face knowing I’m about to meet all them virgins… 😀

Northwind

I think you could like a lot in 74 years… The money option frees up more of your time when you’re younger, think of all the time you spend at work, or on everyday tasks, that you could free up.

74 and rich please.

RealMan
    Free Member

Rich and 74, give it all away till I was just a modest billionaire, then go ride bikes.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

74 for me

But I’d become a legend first and therefore achieve immortality.

Give the Trillion away, a week before you snuff it, to the local donkey sanctuary … job done.

mikey3
    Free Member

trillionaire everytime and do everything you ever wanted with that cash,and who wants to be 96 anyway

Dickyboy

seeing as I’ve already put in a request for a sea kayak & three ladies of the night for my 80th, it wouldn’t seem right to croak at 74

ahwiles
    Free Member

trillionaire, and dead at 74.

you’d have much more ‘life’ not bothering with boring chores/just earning money/commuting to a crap job.

at a very simple level, not working for the next 40 years would save me 80,000 hours, that’s 9 years.

years alive /= life lived

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

At what point within those 74 years does one become a trillionaire?

if I’d lived the life of spanking infinite monies throughout as an international playboy and perhaps even utilizing that power and influence to change the world for the better, I reckon the extra years and inevitable debilitation would be a fair trade off

If however I received the trillions only in my final year, I might vouch for incontinence and infirmity.

wors

74 and rich, who’d want to have someone wiping there arse for them? come to think of it…..

piemonster

Too many variables

Are we going with dirt poor for the full 96 years or just buying the farm penniless

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

40mpg – Member

I’d go for the trillionaire bit, then just before my 76th birthday convert to islam, and cop it with a grin on my face knowing I’m about to meet all them virgins…

you’d have been dead 2yrs cos I said 74yrs old

40mpg

There’s a flaw in my plan…

flip
    Free Member

If i became a trillionaire, i’d probably kark it by 76 anyway!

Agreed, i wouldn’t last long. Coke, hookers and waste a lot of money too.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Would you rather live till your 74yrs old be a trillionaire or….’ is closed to new replies.