Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • would you like to rub her feet?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ll take my middle class outrage elsewhere then Stoner.

OF course he may be a great chef working in an ironic restaurant, that’d be accepetable.

johnners
    Free Member

Bolognese as a signature dish, what a disgrace

Why couldn’t it be? You do know it doesn’t always just come in a jar, right?

Dobbo

I would like to explore every fold of her flab, what a stunning lady.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Oh dear.

sefton
    Free Member

I would like to explore every fold of her flab

would be like putting your hand down the sofa (you could find a quid)…probably just old sweets, hair & fluff though 😐

i’d like to be her chef…I serve her up some “tough sh#t” morning, noon & night

Harry_the_Spider

…and all of these.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Wasn’t there a story from the US recently about a lady that lost a pussy cat in her fat folds?

sefton
    Free Member

haha, from iphones to nokia 3310’s

binners

His Spaghetti Bolognaise must be really good. Where’s he a chef?

therealhoops
    Free Member

I’d say whatever floats your boat but she’s a tsunami waiting to happen. Soz, I shouldn’t judge….BUT COME ON!! how many starving people in the world are there? I’m no saint but that is taking the pish. The only reason I can think of for someone to scoff themselves to that weight is to provide the Japanese with some harpoon practice.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

His Spaghetti Bolognaise must be really good.

I’m going to take a punt and say that she ain’t that fussy about food.

sefton
    Free Member

Dobbo

She oozes such confidence and probably quite a few other things, she has ambition to be a Record Breaker and all people do is knock her, hopefully she’s big enough to take it.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I can only assume the chef isn’t very succesful at cooking and has scraped his last few quid together to pay for hefty life insurance on the walrus.

wrecker
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6jzWRYr-b_Y[/video]

Dobbo

I used to like The Record Breakers but I always found the McSquirter twins a bit sinister.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

McSquirter twins

What record did they set?

aracer
    Free Member

His signature dish, spaghetti bolognese, is my favourite. I could eat it all day.

…and sometimes I do.

The first pic in the story – am I the only one thinking “foie gras”?

Dobbo

What record did they set?

I seem to remember it involved a lot of quick rubbing action with high pitched screaming and yelling with a very climatic ending.

sefton
    Free Member

that poor beds gonna get sweaty on those hot summer nights

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ll look that one up Dobbo. Sounds intriguing.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

In the metro it says that she is 54stone, but the world record she is aiming for is 115 stone – how the heck can she make that before she dies???

Dobbo

Liposquirtion? or is it Lipoblowtion?

Cougar

‘I do my best to eat as much healthy food as possible,’ said Susanne.

… cos y’know, I was just thinking, look at all that health food.

Suppose everyone’s got a goal in life. Personally I think they both need a psychologist, but hey, they’re happy.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

but hey, they’re happy.

the paramedics and fireman that have to drag her sorry ass to the hospital sometime in the future won’t be…

yunki
    Free Member

what would Marcellus Wallace think about that footrub…?

xcgb
    Free Member

that poor beds gonna get sweaty on those hot summer nights

Wheres the barf emoticon!

saleem
    Free Member

It’s a shame that this sort of thing happens to people, it’s normally because something bad has happened and they just hit the food for comfort and it gets out of control. You see people every week on, A year to save my life, trying to get down from 450lb. It’s to easy to pick on the fat person.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Won’t just be sweaty. I’ve been watching some programs on the morbidly obese recently and once they get water retention in the legs, it can actually start seeping through the skin.

Also, there was some program where a woman was not only getting a foot rub but a nurse was massaging the fluids out of her legs… she was making a visible impact on their size!!

jon1973
    Free Member

It’s to easy to pick on the fat person.

It is when they go on record and seek loads of publicity for wanting to be the fattest woman in the world.

xcgb
    Free Member

It is when they go on record and seek loads of publicity for wanting to be the fattest woman in the world.

+1

konabunny
    Free Member

Oh ha ha ha, let’s all mock the afflicted lol and be all sanctimonious about the footballer on the other thread…

saleem
    Free Member

There was a woman on tv last week that had to have her leg removed when bones crumbled under the weight as she was climbing out of the bath, it was strange that it didn’t seem to bother her.

sefton
    Free Member

she made him feed her!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Oh ha ha ha, let’s all mock the afflicted

she’s not afflicted though – it’s self imposed, like most fatties…

unovolo
    Free Member

That first pic reminds me of the character from Ghostbusters

yossarian
    Free Member

Imagine how much shit she does

Swelper
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29QfOyuZ3Y[/video]

Viewing 38 posts - 41 through 78 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘would you like to rub her feet?’ is closed to new replies.