Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Would you grass up a drink driver?
  • globalti
    Free Member

I certainly would but it’s a losing battle as there are more drunk drivers around now than ten years ago thanks to the zero chance of a random check. Woe betide them if they have even a small fender-bender though as the Police will breath test.

singlespeedstu

Just for you Mr bouy.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/frsws4]cider house bimble.[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/dKRwrT]20130112_141758[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Yes, I reported my neighbour, I was told there was nothing that could be done as he managed to make it home without getting pulled over. I’ve no idea how he managed that though he was properly rat faced, could barely make the 4 paces from the car to the front door.

jimmy

Why wouldn’t you? Oh, might ruin their lives?

bikebouy
    Free Member

singlespeedstu – Member
    Just for you Mr bouy.

Awe thanks, many many memories spent there..

Cheers 😀

hora
    Free Member

One of the funniest blokes I know used to tell me about his regular DUI. Shocked me and I told him so. I asked him to stop. Nope. So I rang his plate/location/route in.

He’d go out in Manchester, shitfaced then drive 5miles home. His argument was getting home was an arse afterwards). Not rocket science that he had to drive on streets full of drunken revellers crossing at a moments notice etc whilst impaired.

bigdaddy

Yes, absolutely. I had to send home an employee for turning up under the influence. Told him not to drive home and I would call a cab. He ignored me and drove off. I called the police, they took his home address and set a trap at the end of his road. They caught him bang to rights. To those who say the Police don’t do anything – they certainly do!

bearnecessities

they took his home address and set a trap at the end of his road

bigdaddy

😀

seosamh77
    Free Member

Probly not, not really to do with anything other than a lack of civic mindedness! 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Would you grass up a drink driver?’ is closed to new replies.